SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL
Haldor Topsoe, Inc. ("HTI"), is looking for a skilled and experienced lawyer capable of taking on complex technology licensing and engineering and equipment sales within the U.S. domestic and international markets. The Global Legal Group is a collaborative group and the Senior Legal Counsel will be required to work in a collaborative manner with others in the Global Legal Group as well as with members of the Company's sales, engineering and management project teams.
- The Senior Legal Counsel shall be responsible for drafting, negotiating and advising management and sales on the Company's technology licenses, engineering agreements, equipment and supply agreements all in accordance with the Company's policies, procedures and guidelines. As part of these duties, the Senior Legal Counsel will need to take the leading legal role in negotiating, developing and providing the required legal support to the Company's sales and management teams.
- The Senior Legal Counsel shall provide support to the Global Legal Group in managing other legal functions related to the Company's operations including general commercial agreements, litigation support, subsidiary corporate governance compliance, legal research and related matters.
- JD degree
- Minimum of 10 years of legal experience, preferably in the chemicals and catalyst industry.
- Experience as lead legal negotiator in complex, international technology licensing, design engineering and equipment sales transactions.
- Foreign language and international experience preferred.