PROCESS ENGINEER, PROJECTS 2022
This role supports Plant Project Engineering which handles larger Capital Project expenditures within the Bayport manufacturing facility, which is located in Pasadena.
This position will function as a Chemical Engineer directly handling process design aspects and supporting project execution at any point from pre-project through construction and commissioning. The position will involve strong collaboration within the Bayport site and with the projects group in Denmark.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Five (5) years of work experience.
- Prefer experience in plant capital projects.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong computer skills.