Do you want to gain unique chemical knowledge while you travel the world and explore both destinations and technology?
“As part of our team, you will work on all levels of our mechanical solutions. You will be part of the Topsoe journey all the way from the design of proprietary equipment to the final site advising,” says Group Manager Nina Møhler.
Becoming true Topsoe specialists
We want to welcome you into one of the world’s leading catalyst companies. We are the global leader in energy-efficient technologies to produce clean transportation fuels as well as ammonia, methanol, and hydrogen - come dive down into our pool of knowledge.
As part of our proprietary hardware team in Lyngby, Denmark, you will work with all the different genres of the well-renowned Topsoe process. The majority of our team consist of mechanical engineers and technicians with whom you will share thought and ideas.
But it is not just about the work process. Your future colleagues are genuinely interested in each other as well as their craftmanship. And if you want to involve yourself outside of the workplace, you can take part in one of Topsoe’s many social clubs.
Exploring the world of Topsoe
You will be travelling to destinations all over the world. Doing so, you are going to explore the world of Topsoes many complex technologies working with a range of interdisciplinary projects.
This means, that you will:
- work with traditional mechanical disciplines such as mechanical design, metallic materials, solid mechanics and welding
- take part in the design, maintenance and development of our proprietary equipment such as convection reformers, ammonia converters and MeOH reactors
- do calculations, select materials and prepare technical documentation for procurement
- make supplier drawings and specifications as well as inspection at supplier’s workshops
- perform supervision of site installations of process equipment carried out by others.
You are deadline oriented and have an eye for details
You are both detail- and goal oriented. As a specialist, you know that advanced mechanical projects like ours must function in every way. But at the same time, you know how to get things done and can fulfill our customers wishes on time.
Besides that, it is important to us, that you have:
- a B.Sc. or a M.Sc. in mechanical engineering
- at least 5 years of relevant work experience with metallic materials, solid mechanics and welding
- the will to travel for both short- and long-term customer support
- some knowledge of the Inventor platform – if you have experience in working with it, it is even better
- good calculating skills.
If you have work experience with pressure equipment, pressure less equipment and site supervision it is considered a plus.
Apply by following the link below. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Group Manager Nina Møhler at +45 2527 6624.
August 1, 2021.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Haldor Topsoe is a global leader in supply of catalysts, technology, and services to the chemical and refining industries. Topsoe aims to be the global leader within carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024. By perfecting chemistry for a better world, we enable our customers to succeed in the transition towards renewable energy. Topsoe is headquartered in Denmark and serves customers around the globe. In 2020, our revenue was approximately DKK 6.2 billion, and we employ around 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com