Haldor Topsøe is a world leader in the design of hydrotreaters and hydrocrackers for ultra-low sulphur diesel and renewable fuels. Our business model is based on a thorough, fundamental understanding of all aspects of our technologies and we are known for providing highly qualified service for our clients. Sustainability is on the strategic agenda in Topsoe have embarked on a very ambitious journey to become recognized as the global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024.
We offer you a challenging position as maternity cover in an international company with a large and active R&D department that works closely with our process design, sales, marketing and production departments. You will be part of the R&D Clean & Renewable Fuels Technology department and will work project-oriented within the oil refining and renewable fuels area.
Your main job objective will be to contribute to the enhancement and development of catalytic processes for refineries all over the world. This will be achieved in close collaboration with scientists, engineers, and technicians in an ambitious but open and informal environment.
- plan, evaluate and report on pilot plant tests
- supervise test technicians in efficiently conducting high-quality pilot plant tests
- set up mathematical models for simulation tools
- develop general trends in our large database of pilot plant test results
- are highly analytical with a clear eye for detail
- are committed, flexible and full of innovative ideas
- are curious, perseverant and have a good critical sense
- are pragmatic and results-oriented
- are adaptable and thrive in a dynamic working environment
- work independently with the necessary sense of urgency
- have good communication skills and are able to interact with many different people
You have a degree in chemical engineering, physics or chemistry (MSc or PhD) or equivalent. Experience with hydrocarbon chemistry and refining is an advantage. We encourage both recently graduated and experienced candidates to apply for this position. Good English skills, both spoken and written, are essential.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact R&D Director Rasmus G. Egeberg at +45 22754229 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization? Then submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and references through our website www.topsoe.com.
August 22nd. 2021
Haldor Topsoe is a global leader in supply of catalysts, technology, and services to the chemical and refining industries. Topsoe aims to be the global leader within carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024. By perfecting chemistry for a better world, we enable our customers to succeed in the transition towards renewable energy. Topsoe is headquartered in Denmark and serves customers around the globe. In 2020, our revenue was approximately DKK 6.2 billion, and we employ around 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com