We are looking for an analytic, proactive, detailed and engaged colleague to join our Global Integrated Planning department in Topsoe
Topsoe aims to be the global leader within carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024. Driven by its purpose perfecting chemistry for a better world, Topsoe accelerates its customers’ transition towards renewable energy – and the fight against climate change.
As one of very few companies, Topsoe possesses both the expertise and technologies needed to transform renewable electricity, biomass, and waste into green chemicals that will power a sustainable future.
Leaving the world in a better shape for future generations is what drives us -our purpose ‘Perfecting chemistry for a better world’ is what guides us.
In Global Integrated Planning, we play an important role in the implementation of Topsoes new journey, and the transformation of our company. We are 10 dedicated supply chain specialists placed in DK and US who cover production planning, supply of raw materials and packaging ensuring a continuous stable and optimized global supply chain flow.
We are offering an attractive position as Global End to End Planner with responsibility for our production in Frederikssund. The unit you will be the responsible planner for produces semi-finished material to our catalyst plants in Frederikssund, DK and Houston, US. Your workplace will be split between Lyngby and Frederikssund.
Our Global Integrated Planning department is developing rapidly and continuously striving for improved global standards and robust processes. Do you want to join us and be part of optimizing the Supply Chain end to end in Haldor Topsoe? Do you want to combine data, analysis and business understanding to deliver aligned optimized and tactical plans? And do you want to kickstart your career in a company with a high focus on energy transition? If you can say yes to the above, this position might be the right for you.
- Implement Advanced Planning for the production line of semi-finished material
- Full planning horizon in SAP ePPDS including the short-term finite production schedule
- Maintain and act upon SAP exception reports daily – in particular manage process orders, due dates and highlight immediately any risks to order fulfilment and risks to stock levels in monthly S&OP process
- Maintain and optimize stock levels
- Create transparent trade-off scenarios as input for decision making based on trustworthy and reliable data
- Work closely with shop floor personnel to monitor production execution and to ensure undisrupted process order completion
- Work with sites to ensure required downtime (scheduled maintenance, labor constraints) is integrated into the schedule in full detail in short horizon and covered in at least planning assumptions in full horizon
- Support the design, development and implementation of planning process improvements and be an advocate for the Global Integrated Planning organization.
- are structured, with a high level of analytical understanding
- are driven and dynamic in your approach
- are result-oriented
- have good communication skills and can manage cross-functional in the organization
- enjoy working with stakeholders in all parts of the organization
- are fluent in English and Danish, both in writing and verbally
You either have a university degree at master level equivalent to Supply Chain Management or a proven track record from a Supply Chain or production field.
You must have a high level of proficiency in both oral and written Danish and English.
Please contact Lene Ekstrøm, phone +45 3167 2955 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
May 18th, 2022
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose any exam certificates and/or references.
Topsoe is a global leader in developing green energy solutions and is heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing the hard-to-abate sectors, including steel, cement, chemicals, shipping, and aviation. Topsoe’s solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol, and eFuels. The company is headquartered in Denmark and serve customers around the globe. In 2021, our revenue was approx. DKK 6.2 billion with 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com