Refineries and chemical plants are complex and vulnerable to changes over time. These changes can degrade performance and impact negatively on day-to-day operations and, ultimately, your bottom line.
Whether you choose a catalyst performance evaluation or full-scale process and catalyst optimization, including on-site trimming, a Topsoe Plant Assessment/Optimization can identify and help you solve issues standing in the way of optimal performance.
A catalyst performance evaluation will enable you to boost performance by utilizing more of your catalyst’s potential. It will also determine the optimal replacement time for each catalyst – helping you maximize catalyst lifetime while protecting against less-than-optimal performance and unforeseen shutdowns.
More involved Plant Assessment/Optimization services leverage Topsoe’s unique position as both catalyst supplier and technology licensor to assess and optimize your processes as well as your catalyst performance.
What’s in it for you
A Plant Assessment/Optimization can help you:
- Boost performance by utilizing more of your catalyst’s potential
- Generate savings by maximizing your catalyst’s lifetime
- Protecting against suboptimal performance and unforeseen shutdowns
- Get more value out of your investments in plant and unit equipment
- Reduce your energy consumption
- Trim your plant or unit for immediate production and profit improvements