понедельник, April 13, 2020 - 00:00
Pasadena, TX, US
DOCUMENT CONTROL COORDINATOR
The Document Control Coordinator will be responsible for creating, updating, maintaining and sustaining all maintenance related documentation and drawings.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates and maintains material numbers and equipment bill of materials (BOM) in SAP system.
- Input and maintain Functional Locations and Equipment into SAP Equipment Structure.
- Input documents into SAP attached to Equipment and materials.
- Convert hard files of maintenance documentation and drawings into electronic format and import them into the correct databases.
- Ensure that when equipment changes are made or replaced the documentation is updated in the maintenance databases (SAP, AutoCAD Vault, Server).
- Create new and update existing Task Lists and PM’s in SAP under the direction of the maintenance planner, supervisors, project managers and engineers.
- Import all project handover documentation into appropriate databases (SAP, AutoCAD Vault, Server).
- Control of documents/drawings transmittals between internal/external resources.
- Control drawing standards, templates, title blocks, etc.
- Provides other duties as needed.
- Three (3) years related experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to prioritize, manage time well and multitask.
- Requires experience in SAP PM/MM
- Prefer experience with AutoCAD Vault
- Requires experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Requires strong written and communication skills.