You are here
We offer a full range of engineering, technical, business and training services, backed by deep insight and decades of hands-on experience.
We can provide a complete range of training courses, making our vast experience and scientific know-how available to you.
We can help to mature your projects – from the first idea to financial close and beyond.
- Plant Assessment / Optimization
Plant Assessment / Optimization
If you want to achieve best-in-class performance and the profitability that goes with it, a Topsoe Plant Assessment/Optimization training course will give you the insight you need.
With an emphasis on improving practices, uncovering plant potential and taking full advantage of Topsoe technical services, our flexible, tailored Plant Assessment/Optimization course will help you squeeze more value out of your investments in catalysts and plant equipment. As with all Topsoe technical training, this course leverage our unique position as both catalyst supplier and technology licensor to give you efficiency-boosting insight you won’t find anywhere else.
What does Plant Assessment/Optimization training cover?
A Topsoe Plant Assessment/Optimization course can range from a brief appetizer session that helps you understand how to benefit from Topsoe catalyst evaluations to an extensive 2-3-day workshop (depending on technology), including certification, on how to optimize your catalyst and process performance.
A course can give you:
- Recommendations on how to improve your catalyst operation, lifetime and conversion rates
- Step-by-step guide to assessing the performance of your plant’s key equipment and catalysts (e.g., reformers, the reformer waste heat section, adiabatic reactors, heat exchangers, the synthesis loop)
- Understanding of how different plant components can be optimized and how individual adjustments affect overall performance
- Workshop on how to optimize plant performance by either reducing energy consumption or increasing production