At Topsoe we’re leading the way in decarbonization, by supplying technology, catalysts, and services for the worldwide energy transition. It's a journey through science that we began over 80 years ago, with a philosophy to question the limits of possibility and inspire others to think further. Today, we’re a community of over 2,000 problem solvers who are working together to find the answers to the world's biggest challenges. So, whether your expertise is in engineering, operations, or broader business roles, we’re all united by a desire to go solve.
We are headquartered in Denmark and have offices and operations globally. Find out more at topsoe.com.
Who we’re looking for
Someone with passion for:
- Conducting market research and driving market analysis
- Interpreting data and using it to create reports and presentations for management
- Identifying new market opportunities by researching industry trends and customer needs
- Supporting the development of entry and growth strategies for existing markets as well as route-to-market strategies in new markets, in close collaboration with the Head of Market Development and the rest of PtX Commercial organization
- Supporting the development of strategies related to product(s) and its related business models in collaboration with the rest of PtX Commercial organization
- Researching on regulatory regimes to support the company’s dialogues with government institutions on PtX topics in close collaboration with Public Affairs team
- Supporting the delivery of strategic market reviews and recommendations to senior management
What you’ll bring
To succeed in the role, you:
- Have first experience in market assessments and market research roles, ideally from the power, infrastructure, or energy markets
- Are able to navigate different markets’ regulatory environment to enhance market assessments
- Have had the chance to collect experience in the field of strategy, business development or corporate development in a large corporation or management consultancy
- Want to learn how to simplify complex matters and present them accordingly to inform management level decision making
- Are eager to work in a start-up mentality environment and collaborate in teams across departments and disciplines
- Are self-driven, autonomous, and ambitious, while seeking advice and sparring when in doubt
- Are resilient, solution-oriented, open-minded, and positive
- Have strong English language skill (verbal and written)
Why join us
- To be part of high growth industry and our growth journey in shaping PtX organization
- To work in an international team of supportive, friendly and skilled colleagues
- To have the opportunity to grow your talent and develop yourself
- To have flexibility to work from home
- To contribute to our mission of decarbonizing hard-to-abate industries
Please contact Agustin Rodriguez Riccio, email@example.com if you want to know more about the position.
How you can apply
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and professional colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your references through our website www.topsoe.com no later than the 5th of April 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, and we reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
This position will be based in our Lyngby offices, north of Copenhagen and offers the flexibility to work from home some days a week.