TECHNICAL SERVICE ENGINEER, HYDROPROCESSING 2021
Technical Service Engineer with B.S. in Chemical Engineering needed for catalyst company located on the southeast side of Houston in the Clear Lake City area.
Responsible for providing catalyst technical service for our refinery customers.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Provide technical service for customers in designated sales territory and provides technical support to the account managers.
2) Advise customers with catalyst loading, start up, and other technical services at customer site.
3) Develop professional relationships with current and potential customers. The customers include many levels in the organization including plant manager, engineers and plant superintendents. Represent the company in a professional manner.
4) Prepare technical quotations based on customer's request. The proposals include SAP entry, GIPS calculations and /or in house developed kinetic modeling tools and PRO II and review of customers' terms and conditions.
5) Provide technical services to customers relating to selection, use, and operation of catalyst products and technology.
6) Provide technical services to customers through data evaluation, inspections, and catalyst sample analyses.
7) Attend customer visits for mainly technical issues as assigned by manager.
8) Perform other duties as assigned by management and account manager.