Topsoe welcomes two new strong profiles to its Senior Leadership Team
- Topsoe strengthens its Senior Leadership Team with two new strong profiles; Amy Chiang joins as Chief Sustainability & Public Affairs Officer, and Allan Bødskov Andersen joins as the new Chief Financial Officer
- Morten Holm Christiansen, who has been interim CFO since August 2022, takes the role of Chief Transformation Officer
- With the changes to its Senior Leadership Team, Topsoe strengthens its ability to position itself in the market for energy transition technology.
Topsoe, a global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies, announces changes to its Senior Leadership Team.
Roeland Baan, CEO at Topsoe, explains the reason for the changes:
“We are in a good position to contribute to the decarbonization of society. However, to continue delivering on our strategic priorities and to keep up with the changing regulatory landscape and the moving markets, we need to stay on our toes and adapt accordingly.”
About the new hires, Roeland Baan says:
“I’m excited to welcome Amy and Allan to our company. Amy brings extensive experience in senior private and public sector roles, as well as proven expertise in the energy sector, which we will strongly benefit from in our efforts to position ourselves as essential to the energy transition. With Allan, we’re also getting a senior executive with a strong background in treasury, financing, risk management, and investor relations, and with a strong commercial mindset. They will both surely strengthen our combined leadership competencies and contribute to Topsoe’s further development.”
As Allan Bødskov Andersen takes over as CFO, Morten Holm Christensen will change from his current position as Interim Chief Financial Officer to Chief Transformation Officer – a new position in Topsoe. In this role, he’ll be responsible for IT, Digital, Business Excellence, and Strategy to further optimize Topsoe’s processes through standardization and digitalization.
Amy Chiang joins Topsoe on May 23, while Allan Bødskov Andersen takes over as CFO on July 1.
About Amy Chiang
Prior jobs (selected):
- Fortune 100 technology company, Vice President, Global Government Relations, 2008-2023
- U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Director International Affairs, 2007-2008
- United States House of Representatives, Deputy Chief of Staff, Office of Congressman Sherwood Boehlert, 2002-2005.
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering from Massachusetts University of Technology (MIT)
- MBA from the University of Chicago.
About Allan Bødskov Andersen
Prior jobs (selected):
- DLF Group, Group CFO, 2022-2023
- Ørsted, CFO Onshore & Head of Investor Relations, 2006-2022
- Danmarks Nationalbank, Advisor, 2000-2006.
- PhD Finance from Aarhus University
- Cand.oecon. from Aarhus University
- Economics & Econometrics, University of Southampton.
Founded in 1940, Topsoe is a leading global developer and supplier of decarbonization technology, catalysts, and services for the energy transition.
Our mission is to combat climate change by helping our partners and customers achieve their decarbonization and emission-reduction targets, including those in hard-to-abate sectors such as aviation, shipping, and the production of raw materials. From carbon reduction chemicals to renewable fuels and plastic upcycling, we are uniquely positioned to aid humanity in realizing a sustainable future.
Topsoe is headquartered in Denmark, with over 2,400 employees serving customers all around the globe. To learn more, visit www.topsoe.com
For more information, please contact:
Ulrik Frøhlke, Media Relations Manager, Topsoe A/S
Phone: +45 27 77 99 68
Share your thoughts
Comment on this post