We are involved in shaping the solutions and new technologies that customers will base their business on in the future. Our industry leading solutions ensure reliable and safe operation with the highest utilization and the lowest possible energy consumption.
You are here
We supply more than 150 different catalysts and have the capability to design and manufacture custom catalysts for specific tasks.
We can provide a complete range of proprietary equipment, spare parts and consumables, designed and manufactured to work optimally.
- Process licensing
- Process licensingAugment your main ammonia business with on-demand methanol production imapammoniachart.jpg IMAP Ammonia+™ design employs our “in-line” ammonia methanol concept, where methanol synthesis is a once-through process under high pressure for maximum conversion and efficiency. The design can also...
- Process licensingLet your methanol plant profit from serving ammonia on the side It features a streamlined layout with no shift or CO2 removal unit to minimize investment costs while still enabling co-production of ammonia and methanol. The methanol synthesis process is once-through at high pressure. The ammonia...
- Process licensingFor ultimate market agility, set your plant up to produce any mix of ammonia, methanol and urea IMAP Urea+™ is our most flexible IMAP™ process design, and will enable you to achieve unmatched agility with a single plant by adjusting the product split in response to changing market conditions...
- Process licensingLow cost technology for small to medium capacity This technology uses only steam reforming as synthesis gas generator. Operating cost is higher than for than for technologies involving Oxygen reforming but capital cost is low. The optimal capacity range is from 500 up to 2500 MTPD. This can be...
- Process licensingProven large scale process for new built This is the most cost efficient industrially proven methanol technology available on the market. The optimal single train capacity is 500 MTPD up to 10.000 MTPD. The highly efficient, fully automated SynCOR™ syngas generator based on oxygen reforming at...
- Process licensingSynCOR Plus™ is a syngas hub concept where SynCOR™ is used as an efficient fully automated common syngas generator for downstream synthesis units
- Process licensingState-of-the-art technology This is the most commonly used methanol technology today. It uses a combination of tubular steam reforming and oxygen reforming as synthesis gas generator to produce a stoichiometric methanol synthesis gas. The advanced Haldor Topsoe tubular reforming technology provides...