Catalyst Loading & Reduction
Effective catalyst loading and reduction is the first step to optimized performance and maximum lifetimes. A TOPSOE™ Catalyst Loading & Reduction training course gives you the insight you need to reduce and load for success.
With an emphasis on both planning and execution, our flexible, tailored Catalyst Loading & Reduction course will help you achieve smooth collaboration with the TOPSOE™ Engineer to ensure safe and efficient loadings/reductions with minimal delays and with maximum performance once your plant is operational. As with all TOPSOE™ technical training, this course leverage our unique position as both catalyst supplier and technology licensor to give you efficiency-boosting insight you won’t find anywhere else.
What does Catalyst Loading & Reduction training cover?
A TOPSOE™ Catalyst Loading & Reduction course can range from a brief appetizer session that helps you understand the key elements related to loading and reduction to an extensive 1-day workshop, including certification going in depth with the key parameters for loadings, reduction theory and safety precautions.
A course can give you:
- Recommendations on how you can maximize the cooperation with the TOPSOE™ engineer on site during loading and reduction
- Insight into the effect of loading and reduction on the lifetime and performance of your catalysts
- Understanding of how proper preparation prior to loading and reduction will reduce the risk of subsequent challenges
- Recommendations on how to ensure the safety of your loading crew during loading
- Catalyst reduction walk-through emphasizing common mistakes and potential pitfalls, and ways to avoid critical situations and/or delays