You are here
Paper & printing
The paper industry is highly competitive and even the slightest changes in performance can have a huge impact on the bottom line. In recent years we have been working hard to help the industry convert byproducts and waste into energy and other valuable products. Our emissions management solutions enable customers to meet legislation and convert sulfurous off-gases into valuable sulfuric acid. Our chemical processing solutions enable them to upgrade waste, including black liquor, into fuels and a broader range of valuable chemicals, in a cost-efficient way.
Explore the processes we work with in this industry
- ProcessMaximizing the economic potential of a dimethyl ether plant
- ProcessMore formaldehyde when you need it, more reliably and more profitably.
- ProcessConverting more low value feedstocks into higher value clean gasoline by using less energy, with minimal environmental impact
- ProcessWith minimum energy consumption and emissions to the purest hydrogen
- ProcessDelivering the highest possible production of methanol from a broad range of syngas
- ProcessHigher production rates of sulfuric acid, improved heat recovery, optimal energy-efficiency and the lowest possible SO2 emissions.
- ProcessToday, refineries have to produce more high-quality transportation fuels from heavier streams, while also improving profit margins. Our single-source supply of all the key elements of a hydrocracking unit comprising hydrocracker pretreatment, hydrocracking and grading catalysts, technology licensing including heavy poly-nuclear aromatic (HPNA) management solutions and high-performance reactor internals can help you maximize yields of the exact products you need – whether you process feeds, ranging from distillate to deasphalted oil (DAO), fluid catalytic cracking (FCC) slurry, and heavy coker...
- ProcessToday’s transportation fuel market is changing in response to new sources or feed stock, political incentives, stricter emission controls and popular support for more environmentally sound solutions. The changes are putting pressure on refineries to produce more fuels from alternative feedstocks – most of which are difficult to treat due to various impurities and large amounts of organic sulfur, nitrogen and oxygen compounds, aromatics, and fines. Topsoe provides a wide portfolio of solutions which can help you overcome these challenges related to hydroprocessing of unconventional feeds...
- ProcessA combination of particulate filtration and other emission management systems that reduces complexity and total cost of ownership
- ProcessReduction efficiencies up to 99% with maximum reliability, even when operating under severe conditions.
- ProcessHandling sulfurous gasses optimally - both economically and environmentally
- ProcessThe removal of VOCs from off-gasses in environmental-friendly fashion with reduction efficiencies above 99%