In order to meet the required hydrogen specification, purification technologies like PSA, membrane, cold box are required. We have well-established collaboration with reputed suppliers and these units are integrated into the hydrogen plant design in the most optimal way to ensure a reliable and cost-effective operation of the plant
The performance catalysts we supply for this application are listed below.
- CatalystsPromoted alumina-based catalyst used for hydrolysis of carbonyl sulfide (COS).
- CatalystsPotassium and alumina-based high capacity chloride absorbent used for removal of hydrogen chloride in gaseous streams.
- CatalystsHigh purity zinc oxide absorbent for high sulfur feedstocks.
- CatalystsState-of-the-art promoted zinc oxide absorbent for high sulfur feedstocks.
- CatalystsHigh purity zinc oxide absorbent for low sulfur feedstocks or low temperature operation.
- CatalystsState-of-the-art promoted zinc oxide absorbent for low sulfur feedstocks or low temperature operation.
- CatalystsCopper and zinc oxide-based absorbent for removal of hydrogen sulfide and organic sulfur compounds.
- CatalystsWell-proven CoMo-based hydrogenation catalyst used in ammonia, methanol and hydrogen plants.
- CatalystsRing-shaped CoMo-based hydrogenation catalyst used in ammonia, methanol and hydrogen plants.
- CatalystsHigh activity NiMo-based hydrogenation catalyst used in ammonia, methanol and hydrogen plants.
- ServicesOptimal interaction between catalyst and technology is crucial if your plant is to perform at its best. Topsoe’s General Technical Service employs the full weight of our knowledge and experience to advise, inform and guide you towards improvement. All General Technical Service is provided as in-...
- ServicesRefineries and chemical plants are complex and vulnerable to changes over time. These changes can degrade performance and impact negatively on day-to-day operations and, ultimately, your bottom line. Whether you choose a catalyst performance evaluation or full-scale process and catalyst...
- ServicesCatalysts and processes normally operate smoothly, yet suboptimal performance can occur from time to time. Since most issues have multiple root causes – usually originating in external factors – the process of solving an issue can be difficult and complex. Our Troubleshooting service draws on the...