You are here
Meeting increasingly stringent emission standards is an important concern for steel makers around the world. Our comprehensive portfolio of emissions management solutions can help meet legislation in the most cost efficient way. Our solutions are always optimized in terms of energy efficiency, catalyst performance and total cost of ownership. In addition, by integrating solutions for different applications we can help produce syngas from natural gas and shaft gas, as well as convert potentially costly coke oven waste into SNG and other valuable products, contributing more to the bottom line.
Explore the processes we work with in this industry
- ProcessWith minimum energy consumption and emissions to the purest hydrogen
- ProcessProducing more, higher quality, cleaner substitute natural gas
- ProcessHigher production rates of sulfuric acid, improved heat recovery, optimal energy-efficiency and the lowest possible SO2 emissions.
- ProcessEnsuring the best performance in syngas and GTL production with high plant availability, energy efficiency and feedstock flexibility
- ProcessReduction efficiencies up to 99% with maximum reliability, even when operating under severe conditions.
- ProcessA combination of particulate filtration and other emission management systems that reduces complexity and total cost of ownership
- ProcessHandling sulfurous gasses optimally - both economically and environmentally
- ProcessThe removal of VOCs from off-gasses in environmental-friendly fashion with reduction efficiencies above 99%