You are here
Refineries around the world are striving to meet growing demands for cleaner fuels, while ensuring cost-efficient operations. Getting the greatest value out of crude oil and effectively processing all the fractions – from very light gas and naphtha to residue – can be challenging. Topsoe offers hydrotreating catalysts and technologies for all crude oil fractions, enabling refineries to meet product specifications at a low cost and with higher profits. These solutions are built on over 40 years of experience and dedication to meeting customer needs through innovation.
Applications within this area
- HydrotreatingHigh demands to get more value out of heavier feedstocks present new challenges for catalysts and technology. Topsoe offers related solutions for downstream petrochemicals processing.
- HydrotreatingOptimize all the all steps in your FCC gasoline post-treatment applications with Topsoe’s specifically developed series of HyOctane™ catalysts.
- HydrotreatingTopsoe’s high-performance catalysts and proprietary equipment enable you to generate the highest possible yield and value from your straight-run and cracked kerosene feeds.
- HydrotreatingOur hydrotreating solutions offer you the opportunity to meet all legislative requirements when producing clean fuels, either from conventional crude oil, or from alternative feeds.
- HydrotreatingOne of the keys to optimize the refinery margin is to have optimal fluid catalytic cracking (FCC) unit performance – both in terms of throughput, but also in terms of product slate.
- HydrotreatingEnsure long cycle lengths and maximum protection of downstream catalysts with Topsoe’s hydrodemetallization (HDM) and hydrodesulfurization (HDS) catalysts.