Having a well-functioning purification of the feedstock to the syngas plant will have a great impact on the performance of downstream processes and their catalysts and it will contribute to a high on-stream factor of the facility. We provide tailor-made solutions from our portfolio of feed purification catalysts and process layouts to meet the demand of each customer.
The performance catalysts we supply for this application are listed below.
- CatalystsPromoted alumina-based catalyst used for hydrolysis of carbonyl sulfide (COS).
- CatalystsPotassium and alumina-based high capacity chloride absorbent used for removal of hydrogen chloride in gaseous streams.
- CatalystsHigh purity zinc oxide absorbent for high sulfur feedstocks.
- CatalystsState-of-the-art promoted zinc oxide absorbent for high sulfur feedstocks.
- CatalystsHigh purity zinc oxide absorbent for low sulfur feedstocks or low temperature operation.
- CatalystsState-of-the-art promoted zinc oxide absorbent for low sulfur feedstocks or low temperature operation.
- CatalystsCopper and zinc oxide-based absorbent for removal of hydrogen sulfide and organic sulfur compounds.
- CatalystsWell-proven CoMo-based hydrogenation catalyst used in ammonia, methanol and hydrogen plants.
- CatalystsRing-shaped CoMo-based hydrogenation catalyst used in ammonia, methanol and hydrogen plants.
- CatalystsHigh activity NiMo-based hydrogenation catalyst used in ammonia, methanol and hydrogen plants.
- ServicesAll plants – even those with lots of turnaround experience – can run into trouble during loading. When a problem occurs, it can lead to longer turnarounds and, in the worst case, result in an underperforming catalyst. That makes proper loading an important step in profitable plant operation. Topsoe...
- ServicesOptimal interaction between catalyst and technology is crucial if your plant is to perform at its best. Topsoe’s General Technical Service employs the full weight of our knowledge and experience to advise, inform and guide you towards improvement. All General Technical Service is provided as in-...
- ServicesA Topsoe Internal Visual Inspection is your first line of defense against faults in valves, piping, boilers, heat exchangers and adiabatic catalytic reactors, or even larger systems such as steam reformers. As a key component in your preventative maintenance program, an Internal Visual Inspection...
- ServicesRefineries and chemical plants are complex and vulnerable to changes over time. These changes can degrade performance and impact negatively on day-to-day operations and, ultimately, your bottom line. Whether you choose a catalyst performance evaluation or full-scale process and catalyst...
- ServicesAs a general rule, the more you know about a plant or unit’s operating conditions, the better you’ll be able to keep performance, cost-efficiency and profits high. Our Sampling & Analysis service is your direct route to the detailed insight it takes to make better decisions. During start-ups...
- ServicesStarting up your plant or unit is a complicated and time-consuming procedure that involves monitoring numerous parameters and ensuring the right start-up sequencing. If not performed correctly, it can result in delays or even damage to your catalysts, unit or plant. Our Start-up & Reduction/...
- ServicesCatalysts and processes normally operate smoothly, yet suboptimal performance can occur from time to time. Since most issues have multiple root causes – usually originating in external factors – the process of solving an issue can be difficult and complex. Our Troubleshooting service draws on the...
The training services we supply for this application are listed below.
- TrainingLearn to maximize performance from day one.
- TrainingUnderstanding how critical equipment is affected by aggressive components and operational failures can help you prevent damage and increase the lifetime of your plant.
- TrainingLearn the basics of effective plant operation
- TrainingLearn the basics of plant design, processes and catalyst theory
- TrainingLearn to get more value out of your plant
- TrainingLearn to start up your plant more safely and efficiently
- TrainingLearn to improve your production with proper laboratory procedures