It's time to combine your theoretical commercial and marketing knowledge with practical experience at an international company.
We're in a state of rapid development at Haldor Topsoe, and we've embarked on an important transformation towards a sustainability-centric agenda.
We need a structured, service-minded, and dedicated colleague to join our global Commercial Operations & Marketing team. Your tasks will primarily be within our Marketing Business Partnering team, and as a student assistant you’ll be involved in - and gain insight into - many aspects of international marketing, including campaigns, initiatives, and processes. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to build a lasting network in a global, market-leading company.
You’ll be helping us elevate our marketing efforts with an ambitious growth strategy; our vision is to be recognized as the global leader in carbon emission-reduction technologies by 2024.
The estimated work hours will be an average of 15-20 weekly, fitting in with your study schedule. We expect you to be flexible during peak periods, and the same flexibility will be provided for you when you need to prioritize your exams. You will also have the option to work extra hours during vacation periods.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Website development/maintenance (our CMS is HubSpot)
- Tracking of website/SoMe performance
- Various marketing-automation tasks (e.g. email/workflow setup in HubSpot)
- Coordination/development of sales presentations
- Maintenance of material in our image library and minor graphical tasks (Adobe package), as well as potential SoMe-video development
- Ad hoc support for Commercial Operations & Marketing colleagues, employees, and managers.
- a positive, service-minded, and proactive team player
- a digital thinker by default, with a creative mindset
- efficient and flexible
- an excellent communicator, fluent in spoken and written English
- You’re in the final year of your bachelor degree, or the first year of your master degree, within a major related to marketing, communications, or similar
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office, and it is an advantage if you have experience with CMS-systems and Photoshop.
August 15, 2021.
If you’re ready to join a team of skilled colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English, along with a copy of your exam certificates and any references, to our website, www.topsoe.com/careers.
Haldor Topsoe is a global leader in supply of catalysts, technology, and services to the chemical and refining industries. Topsoe aims to be the global leader within carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024. By perfecting chemistry for a better world, we enable our customers to succeed in the transition towards renewable energy. Topsoe is headquartered in Denmark and serves customers around the globe. In 2020, our revenue was approximately DKK 6.2 billion, and we employ around 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com