Haldor Topsoe is an international company in rapid development. The headquarter is based in Denmark, but the vast majority of our highly specialized catalysts and products are sold to industrial plants throughout the world. Presently we are looking for an engineer for our Cost Estimation Department.
We are offering a challenging position where you will be involved in specialized technical and commercial aspects of chemical and petrochemical plants around the world. You will join a team of experienced cost estimators where you will get the possibility to use your knowledge and experience to accommodate the demands from our client on a global scale and work in close collaboration with other departments within the company.
Our products and working procedures are specialized and we pay great attention to training and your continuous growth. We work in an informal and humorous atmosphere and are looking forward to meeting you.
- Prepare cost estimates for complete plants, units and equipment for international projects
- Maintain and develop our cost estimation tools
- Prepare cost estimates from early design to detailed design
- Collect and evaluate bids from our sub-vendors
- Maintain vendor lists for critical equipment.
- are co-operative and open-minded
- have good co-operative skills and thrive in a dynamic working environment
- are prepared to work in a technical environment with specialists
- are interested in working with both technical and commercial aspects of the job
- possess technical flair and take initiative
- are dynamic and not afraid to make an extra effort.
You are a qualified engineer and have a keen interest in learning about cost estimation.
A good command of English, both spoken and written is essential and you are prepared to gain knowledge within many disciplines and enjoy working with numbers and data.
We welcome previous experience but we are also interested in applications from newly educated engineers, as you will be introduced and trained by experienced cost estimators.
We will fit the job to your knowledge and experience.
Please contact Group Manager Søren G. Karlsen, phone +45 2275 2047 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
February 21, 2018.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2016, our revenue was approximately 860 million US dollars, and we employ some 2,300 employees.