Steam Reformer Assessment / Optimization
If your plant is serious about best-in-class performance, you’ll need to be able to evaluate and improve the performance of your steam reformer. A TOPSOE™ Steam Reformer Assessment/Optimization training course teaches you how to perform a “health check” that will help you keep your reformer performing at its best.
Condensing TOPSOE™’s vast experience in steam reformer design and operation into concise, to-the-point learnings, our flexible, tailored Steam Reformer Assessment/Optimization course will give you the theoretical understanding and practical skills you need to keep your steam reformer meeting performance targets. As with all TOPSOE™ technical training, these courses leverage our unique position as both catalyst supplier and technology licensor to give you efficiency-boosting insight you won’t find anywhere else.
What does Steam Reformer Assessment/Optimization training cover?
A TOPSOE™ Steam Reformer Assessment/Optimization course can range from a brief appetizer session that helps you understand the importance of performing regular reformer health checks to an extensive 2-day workshop, including certification, on how to optimize the performance of your steam reformer.
A training course can give you:
- Step-by-step guidance in measuring and correcting TWT
- The tools and knowledge you need to perform a steam reformer “health check”
- Knowledge of how to improve steam reformer operation, tube lifetimes and conversion rates
- Understanding of problems that can arise during operation, including their causes, their potential consequences and corrective actions you can take to prevent or solve them
- A workshop on how to optimize your steam reformer’s performance and how this can affect production rates and tube lifetimes