We are involved in shaping the solutions and new technologies that customers will base their business on in the future. Our industry leading solutions ensure reliable and safe operation with the highest utilization and the lowest possible energy consumption.
You are here
We supply more than 150 different catalysts and have the capability to design and manufacture custom catalysts for specific tasks.
We can provide a complete range of proprietary equipment, spare parts and consumables, designed and manufactured to work optimally.
- Process licensing
- Process licensingSignificant cold flow improvement The cold flow properties of higher end-point feeds, tight oils, or renewable feeds need to be carefully managed in diesel hydrotreaters operating in cold regions or winter seasons. The freezing point of paraffin in the upper ULSD boiling range is critical because...
- Process licensingFrom by-product to profitable product Coke oven tar is a big headache for many refineries. It is a low-value by-product that is difficult and expensive to dispose of in a responsible way. The cure Topsoe’s antidote to coal tar headaches is a processing technology that enables refineries to process...
- Process licensingProfitable today – ready for the future Clean fuels made from renewable feeds are increasingly relevant for meeting energy demands today and in the future. Topsoe’s environmentally sustainable HydroFlex™ technology gives refiners the ability to make the shift by converting renewable feedstocks into...
- Process licensingThe Topsoe Approach There are many good business reasons for considering revamping a hydroprocessing unit, for instance to react faster to fluctuations in crude oil supply and process more refractive and difficult feeds; to increase unit capacity; comply with stricter product specifications; or to...
- Process licensingMaking the best out of shale oil Shale oils present unique challenges. While shale oils vary greatly depending on their source of origin, they do have many physical properties in common, such as high density and contaminants. Yet those characteristics that differentiate them from one another can...